Wednesday 7 November 2007

And the nominations for "Best Secrets" are...

...PLAYER ADVENTURE

Yeah they've been up for a couple of days now, but I've just noticed Player Adventure (you know, that game I made in ONE day followed by half a dozen sequels of equally crappy quality and seizures) was nominated for the best secrets award at MFGG. It's going against the excellent Toad Strikes Back that's been in development since 2002 and recently got a release at NCFC (You know, probably the best game at MFGG and very close to Nintendo quality). Will it win? Find out on the 19th or whenever. Regardless I'd be a fool not to mention this in SHPDMBGWL4 3 EX, especially considering I've already devoted a large part of that game to pointless jabbering between characters on unrelated subjects.

I also got nominated for best reviewer but I'm not one to brag and you're not likely to care. Obviously though, thanks to everyone who cared enough to vote for me and my creation. I luv u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment