Monday 17 September 2007

Progress

Why did I even make this blog? All I seem to be doing is posting pointless VC updates and this site does it better than me! Oh well.

Still slowly making this (SHPDMBGWL4 3 Ex btw). I seem to be having a "level ideas block" and as such I've started coding even more secrety things. Good chance they'll disappoint since I'm also having a "secret reward block". So now as well as having a new set of eggs, keys, glory emblems, secret levels and half a dozen other things, it's also got gems, relics and Gemrelics™. Don't worry, I've got those platinum Gemrelics before, it's not THAT hard.

Think of it as being a tribute to the old Crash Bandicoot formula being abandoned in favour of the CotT one. Also my Aku Aku and Uka Uka don't look ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment